Based in Houston, Texas, Suncoast Post-Tension is the nation’s largest unbonded post-tension company.
- 1983 – Official incorporate of Suncoast Post-Tension, Inc.
- 1991 – Suncoast enters high-rise market with new commercial division
- 1994 – Suncoast is acquired by Travis International and merged into De Ro/Suncoast, Inc.
- 1995 – Austin Branch formed through the acquisition of Cable Systems
- 1996 – Suncoast performed first international project with the construction of Jockey Plaza Shopping Mall in Lima, Peru
- 1996 – Phoenix Branch is formed
- 1997 – Los Angeles Branch is formed through acquisition of MD Steel
- 1998 – San Francisco Branch is formed
- 1998 – Washington DC Branch is formed
- 1998 – Miami Division is formed through acquisition of VSL Corporation
- 1998 – Suncoast is recognized as the largest supplier of unbonded post-tensioning materials in U.S. with nine office locations.
- 2001 – Now the Nation’s leader in post-tension supply, Suncoast is acquired by The Keller Group, PLC
Today, Suncoast Post-Tension maintains a network of best-in-class, PTI-Certified facilities strategically located from coast-to-coast to ensure customers receive quality materials on time.
The Keller Group
The Keller Group is a worldwide specialty contractor in ground improvements, refurbishment projects, and, with the acquisition of Suncoast Post-Tension, post-tensioning systems. The company is the leading international ground-engineering specialist with over 4,000 employees operating in more than 30 countries across the globe.