Post-Tension Field Services
Suncoast field services incorporate the highest quality field service crews, all of whom have PTI-certification. This commitment to quality has earned a high level of trust in our crews, particularity with contractors, with Suncoast often executing the stress letter as a value-add.
SCOPE OF FIELD SERVICES OFFERING
- Installation (in select markets)
- Tendon fishing (cutting tendon tails, patching stress pockets)
- Pre-pour inspections
- Post-tension repair
- Foundation footprint changes – additions and modifications
- Instruction on proper PT installation techniques
- Technicians are certified by the Post-Tensioning Institute’s Field Certification ProgramTM
Construction Field Services
As part of our construction field services, Suncoast repair damaged structures and helps keep the contractor’s services on schedule, providing the details, processes and patented tools needed to resolve any post-tension issue.
Experienced Suncoast field technicians assist with proper installation, stressing techniques and troubleshooting services. At Suncoast, technicians are certified by the Level 2 Ironworker Field Certification Program™.
Post-Construction Field Services
Suncoast offers post-construction field services, where our expert field specialists evaluate a project’s economics and assist with troubleshooting services.
All our field crews have PTI-certification and are ready to resolve any post-tension challenge, keeping projects on-time, and on-budget.